Bromic Platinum Smart-Heat Gas 500 – Natural Gas NG – 39,800 BTU (BH0110003-1)
- 39,800 BTUs of heat and Heats up to 500 square feet
- Environmental Efficiency: It is a highly efficient slow-release ceramic burner.
- With our authentic wireless control accessories, you can operate your heater from afar with ease
- Never have to worry about being cold again while enjoying your patio.
- The sleek design will make your patio look even more beautiful.
- Wall Bracket included in the box (BH8080001-1)
Estimated delivery time: Free 5 - 15 business days (Across Ontario), Free 10 - 20 business days (Across Canada)
Hassle free refund and return: 14 days returns are accepted if product is not as described. Please read our return and refund policy for more information.
Give us a call at +1 (416) 755-8624 to gain more information about this product.
Introducing the Bromic Platinum Smart-Heat Gas 500 – Natural Gas NG (39,800 BTU). This patio heater is designed with modern elegance and convenience in mind. With its signature ceramic fascia, the Platinum Smart-Heat series provides even heat distribution over a wide area. Plus, it can be wall-mounted or hung from the ceiling making it a versatile and convenient addition to any outdoor space.
The product is offered in two different sizes and comes with an optional Bromic Ceiling Pole Mount for easy installation and positioning. The optimum height for installation is 8 feet from the floor which ensures the maximum effectiveness of your heater. If you’re mounting at a distance less than 42 inches from the ground or have open access indoors and the sunlight, we recommend getting a Bromic Heat Deflector to protect your property from unnecessary damage.
From its attractive appearance to its efficient heating properties, this product will be sure to keep you warm while outdoors without sacrificing style. Enjoy perfect balmy evenings on your patio all year round with Bromic’s Platinum Smart-Heat Gas 500 – Natural Gas NG (39,800 BTU)!
Wall Bracket included in the box (BH8080001-1)
|Heat Area (sq. ft.)||